viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Motif nr. 7/Motivo nr.7

Here it's my motif nr. 7. I began it yesterday in the evening. It's a pair of earings from my own design but I took the inspiration from a very old book I have, in swedish language. I can't find the year of  printed in the book but I thinks it's about 1940-
I have tatting one of the pair and the other it's in progress to finish it today.

Acá está el motivo nr. 7. Lo comencé en el día de ayer por la tarde. Es un par de aretes/zarcillos/aros con mi propio diseño, pero tomado de inspiración de un libro muy antiguo que tengo y es en sueco. No encuentro la fecha de impresión en el libro pero al parecer es de los años 1940-.
Yo he anudado uno de los aretes y el otro está en progreso para terminarlo hoy.
This is the bok and the page I took the inspiration to tatting this pair of earings. I tatting with a blue/light blue cotton thread nr. 8 and cristal pearls, with a silver hook. One shuttle.

Esté es el libro y la página desde donde tomé la inspiración para anudar con mis navetas esté par de aretes/zarcillos/aros. Lo he anudadoo con hilo azul/celeste de algodón nr. 8 y con una sola naveta.

1 comentario:

Thanks for your comments! Welcome back! Grazie per il vostro commento! Gracias por tu comentario!