jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Motif nr. 7/Motivo nr.7


This is my motif nr. 7. I have tatted today, Thurday, in the morning. I feel better after my severe flu.
It's a Celtic  Snowflake , from the book by Rozella F. Linden, Celtic Knots. I thinks it's a little lucky amulet insted of a snowflake :) ( for me)
Tatted with a shuttle and a ball, with Lisbeth, cotton thread nr.20. Two cristal pearls in the final work.
Esté es el motivo nr.7. Lo he anudado hoy por la mañana de Jueves. Me siento mejor de mi severo resfrio.
Es un copo de nieve Celta, sacado de el libro de Rozella F. Linden, Celtic Knots. Para mi me quedo más como un amuleto de la buena suerte que un copo de nieve :).
Anudado con un ovillo de hilo y una naveta, hilo Lisbeth de algodón nr. 20. Dos perlas/cuentas/abalorios de cristal al final de el trabajo.

2 comentarios:

  1. The basis of this motif is so well-known, but the celtic twist make it very special! And it is SO tiny.... Ik looks really nice. And your blog is so colourful and sparkling, I like all the flowers!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comments! Welcome back! Grazie per il vostro commento! Gracias por tu comentario!