sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Motif nr. 4/Motivo nr. 4

I have tatted first this pattern of my. I have tatted with cotton thread nr. 20 and in each join a cristal beads. One shuttle and ball thread.

Primero anudé esté patron mío. Le he anudado con naveta y ovillo en hilo de algodón nr. 20. y añadido, en cada union, perlas de cristal.

I tatted tre triangels and in the second one I have join it with the first one. Then the thirst one with the two others. I have in my mind an other motif but when I saw this result I could see a cross. Can you see it?
He anudado tres triangulos y en el segundo lo uní al primero y el tercero a los otros dos. Tenía en mi mente otro motivo pero cuando ví el resultado pude ver una cruz. La ven ustedes?

4 comentarios:

  1. That is great! I love the colors! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What size thread did you use and what size are the beads? I might have to tat this up soon. I'm wondering what it would look like as a necklace.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Silly me, I should have just read :) What size are the beads though?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for the interesting Tattin'Kat.
    The size of the bead about 2mm. You can see if the thread going through the bead.
    Happy tatting
    Isa

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comments! Welcome back! Grazie per il vostro commento! Gracias por tu comentario!